lifeboats quiz

All words must contain the letters RNLI in any format. Please, I don't want a complete answer, just a step towards a word (i.e. clue or just first letter of a word) The two clues are as follows; 22 - Characteristic of Eastern Civilisation . 34 - of or for cooking or the kitchen (no word limit) The quiz is close to closing on 11th June
15:32 Sun 30th May 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by julia-mag. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First one starts with an O (8)
34 culinary
Think of We Three Kings
thank you so much for clues, Xmas came early what! I have wrestled with these for many days.