Angry, Hungry

Ok here is the full question.
This is what I got in text message and is driving me crazy.
"A riddle that'll kill your brain. This is going to drive you mad. There are three words in the english language that end in 'gry' .ONE is angry and the other is hungry. everyONE knows what the third ONE stands for. EveryONE uses them every day, and if you listened carefully, I've given you the third word. what is it?
00:37 Fri 16th Jan 2009

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by MrsLadyBug. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

What ....... it's a silly riddle !
http://www.fun-with-words.com/word_gry_angry_h ungry.html

::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ok, agree its a silly puzzle. have checked out the link. and cant get a definitive answer. will kill the person who started this chain.
the answer is "language"
...but they haven't asked it correctly!
Why does everyone get the wording of this tired old chestnut so wrong??