Marie Celeste Answerebank!

7.30 on Saturday morning and I can't find anything on AB later than Friday night - on any of the Topics! What has happened?
08:34 Sat 17th May 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Dustybun. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Same here Dustybun.Gremlins at work again.Site doesn't seem the same any more,very slow at times,and no search facility.We can only hope it improves.
I am waiting for the Telegraph link words. The last item I had before yours was Friday nightat about 10.00
thanks dusty was just thinking about posting a similar one to yours to see what was going on
thought it might be my computer
glad we seem ok ish
thank you all for that - I thought I was going potty. Even looked out of the window to see if the world was still there!! It would happen when I was around for the early links!! I think I'll go back to bed and try again later! :0)