Sweet and biscuit quiz!

Hi, this is my first post, be gentle with me! ; )

I received a charity quiz sheet a week ago, where there's a clue and the answer will be some sort of confectionary, for example: wobbly infants = jelly babies

I've managed to get the other forty-six(!), but these ones have got me well and truly stumped:

1. Peels off =
2.Mr Wonka's everlasting quest =
3. Club for singles perhaps =
4. Home for alcoholics =

Good luck, and thanks in advance for any help xox
11:05 Sun 05th Nov 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Bunny Feet. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2. Willy Wonka's Everlasting Gobstoppers
Good Morning Bunny Feet, WELCOME, hope we can
help you and you help us.

Good luck
Hi Bunny Feet, welcome to AB.
1) Peels Off ......Flake ?
3. Do I remember correctly? - Jacobs Club biscuits had one called "Ace" or was it "Ace of Clubs"???
3. Matchmakers
I think 2 is Gobstopper
Wow thanx for the warm welcome and all the answers everyone! They're hugely appreciated = )

Q4: my mum says she vaguely remembers something called a 'lush bar'??? Anyone else think this could be it? My best guess was 'Milky Bar', but maybe I'm clutching at straws *lol*