Party Game - Stations

Can anyone remember how to play this old game. You write the name of stations on a piece of card and stick them to the back of doors all around the house. The players have to go from one door to another to look for a particular station in some sort of order ?? I played it as a girl but can't remember the sequence of the game and what exactly you have to achieve at the end - can anyone remember please?
22:47 Thu 02nd Mar 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Dollie. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

remember playing this at school,we all stood in the middle of the room ,then ran to which ever station we wanted to,the name of a station was picked out one by one til the last station was the winner. Not sure if it's the same game?

No Metz it isn't - but thanks a lot anyway - I also remember doing that running game and calling out station names - but sadly its not the game I'm on about.Cheers