Sunday Times Where Was I

Once again The Sunday Times have messed up the entry form for "Where Was I" It has dual entries one for the USA and one for the UK. It will not let you proceed without filling in both forms and of course this is stupid. I have emailed them asking them to correct it !
Neville
06:36 Sun 15th Sep 2013

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Nevilleauk. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

This sort of thing has happened before - but they forget to put the British entry form, not put both, as this time. They usually sort it out by the end of the day. Disappointingly easy this week, don't you think? Didn't need any books or maps - got it from the "white heat reference" and "brief encounter".
I have tried using White House address and zip code but Sunday Times clearly do not believe that President Obama wants a holiday so close to Syria at present time.
This is so annoying. My entry has also been refused.