Lions Adams Ale Quiz

hi im stuck on a couple of questions despite scouring the web for answers can any one help please. Q, official name for a john dory 3-4
Q, cryolite 3-5
Q, turning point in affairs 9

all have to be water related.
17:50 Mon 09th Sep 2013

bert_h
Best Answer
Telemark was the Norwegian site in World War II of a plant producing HEAVY WATER. It was sabotaged to stop Nazi scientists developing an atomic bomb. Look for 'Skis against the Atom' and 'Heroes of Telemark'.
18:16 Mon 09th Sep 2013 Go To Best Answer

2 Next Last

2 watershed?
turning point- watershed?
1 tin plate,,.........theres a river plate
Hi Kendra - Could I ask which Lions Club this is from please.
Definitely cryolite = ice-stone.
I had it off a friend but I think its peterbourh
Ta!

Good luck.
john dory is either sea bass or sea wolf - have found both.
I'm stuck on no.5 a form of cockney (language) 7.7 and no.46 thirsty native arbor 6. Any help appreciated.
another couple all water related 1, water retaining rock formation
2, produced at Telemark

I know John Dory is a fish but the only answer I can find is Zeus Feber but it dosnt fit 3-4
I thought sea bass but hubby said that wasn't a john dory could be sea wolf though
produced at Telemark - Heavy water ?
Only received this quiz this morning, my friends are still waiting for theirs. Closing date not till half way through January. Don't you think it's a bit early asking questions.
I just like to get finished my choice I think
water retaining rock formation - aquifer
and for anyone wondering why Im asking early Im helping my husband who is disabled and wants to finish it ok. and is it any of their business anyway.
Very many thanks to anyone who has helped out with answers thank you all
And I thought courtesy and politeness were dying arts..............................!
Well, indeed - still no business of ours even if it is a public forum.

Well last time they wanted to finish it in under 4 hours lol not sure that would make it a good quiz.
It isnt available yet on their website only sent to those who did last one so lots of us wont have it yet

2 Next Last