St james spring quiz

each clue shows end words of lines of lyrics from hymns, carols nursery rhymes song from musicals and popular songs. You have to give the first line, eg dock clock one down dock = Hickory dickory dock
54) be, he, be, he
52)you, you, you, me
thanks if you can help with any
14:47 Sun 25th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tpw536w. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

52] Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.
forget that, as thats the end lines off the chorus, not first line of song
I think you are right katburd and the line they are after is "Getting to know you".
thanks squarebear, I do try to help , then doubt myself :)
Any idea on 51. tonight tonight with tonight
Red-berry, no 51 I'm sorry not too sure on this one as yet
Thanks katburd, But I made a mistake should have said 51 not 52, also Can i have help with No 36 down, down, down, down, way

Thanks
grannygrump did suggest these
No.51 as Rascal Flatts?
No.54 as He Is Mark (schultz)?
No 36. as O'sisters lets go down ?
but as I have seen you say the words don't exactly fit,
sorry I couldn't help further
54. Lord of the dance.