all creatures great and small

need help please ,answers are either animals,birds ,fish or insects no. 53 spotted her [6] no.54 only the second half of a chocolate bar [7] no.55 Oscars animal [10] no. 58 a wrench [6] no.59 despicable rogue loses his head [5] no.62 shy with anticipated earnings [6] nos.43 and 44 low beam?".... or ......"and pay the painful consequences [4] and [6] thanks for any help
12:22 Sun 26th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jim45. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

58,monkey,
birds, fish insects ARE animals! Are you confusing "animals" with mammals?
62 Coy ote
55 Wildebeest
many thanks Grumpy ,emeritus ,and Thrussell