all about him

25, a charismatic fairy tale character who always gets the girl in the end
(no other help) i was thinking principal boy/prince not sure

also is the fundraising quizzes site still not working???

any help appreciated
09:52 Tue 17th Jan 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by janome. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

i put prince charming for my answer i haven't tried fundraising quiz site today ,it wasn't working yestewrday ,
i've just tried the fund raising site and couldn't access it .
than you for both replys
thats o.k hope one of us wins
See Sue Batch's information on her 'Fundraising Quizzes' website.

Related Questions I posted the above question a while ago, and yesterday, my poor Dad FINALLY got a diagnosis - he has Parkinson's. He was referred to a...
I heard from the consultants secretary after phoning her yesterday as it has now been 4 weeks since I saw him. She spoke to him and he told her to tell me that there is nothing at all to worry about...
I have a friend, who i suspect may be depressed. He agrees he may be, but seems to think he'll be fine and will just carry on as he is. he's resistant to even thinking about it, let alone seeing...
Have only been on holiday two days and yesterday I noticed that a mole which is on back of Mr Smows calf is black and crusty. Didn't used to look like that and isn't any bigger but definitely has...
From time to time I'll notice that an AB member has reached a 'landmark score' of 'best answers'. When I do so, I like to post a congratulatory message here in CB. However that often seems to annoy...
An update on the situation with my health. I manged to speak to the consultants Secretary this week and eventually she got back to me after speaking with him and the news is that there is nothing to...