SUNDAY EXPRESS £1000 CROSSWORD.

I am stuck on three, please can anyone help?
23d (5 letters) One of France's national theatres in Paris. I have O*E*N
40a (6 letters) Ford car first popular in the 70's. I have *S*O*T
38d (5 letters) Technical name for hip bones or hip joints. I have C*S*E
Thanks very much.
11:33 Sun 21st Feb 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bobbie22. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

40a Escort
40a Escort
Thanks for that
23d odeon
38d coxae
Thanks for all the answers. I would not have got coxae, because I had spelled x axis as x asis.
Morning Can I just ask which crossword you are doing, I have the Sunday Express £1000 in front of me and cant find any of these clues
It's not the Express it is Mail on Sunday
sorry, I am doing three crosswords at the moment. these questions were from the Mail on sunday £1500. I do this, the express and You mag crosswords. sorry to confuse you!
Thats OK, thought I was going dolally. Good luck
I've just finished the Sunday Express Magazine £1000 Crossword but the questions and answers don't tally with mine, are we being given two different crosswords, or am I missing something, like being in a time warp or something?