Sunday Telegraph Cryptic Crossword

Is there a Cryptic Crossword in the printed paper today? At the time of writing there isn't one on the Telegraph web site, though there's a General Crossword and a Soduku with today's date.

I wish they'd post a message when there isn't going to be one, rather than leave us wondering. After all, we pay a subscription to the on-line Crossword Society.
10:14 Sun 23rd Dec 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bitslimited. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There is a prize cryptic crossword in the Sunday Telegraph "Seven" supplement today, in line with standard practice, although it is larger than usual with a prize of �500.
Thank you, sarumite, I suspect the Crossword Society subscribers have been short-changed yet again!