Daily Telegraph HERCULIS crossword

Is anybody experiencing trouble in e-mailing their entry of todays Herculis Crossword. It's strange that the same thing happened last week, although my entry of the Saturday GK Crossword was accepted at that same e-mail address both last and this Saturday
Their e-mail address was given as prizepuzzles@telegraph.co.uk..
16:07 Mon 12th Nov 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by x-ray. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

try prize.puzzles@telegraph.co.uk

I've not finished mine yet. It's been one of those days.
No problem sending emails to prizepuzzles@telegraph.co.uk but you only get one email back, confirming entry, in any one week.
emailed three crosswords monday evening, no probs
full point between prize puzzles