Scottish slang

I was wondering if someone could help. I am a Scot and I have seen people driving about with car stickers that are a Glaswegian Slang saying but are all joined up to make one word so they are really hard to read.

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of where to get a list of these or even buy the car stickers?

I hope you know what I'm talking about as it's really hard to describe.

Thanks!!
15:38 Fri 18th Jan 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by anneboleyn. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Do you mean such as AWAYANBILEYIRHEID?
getitrightupye
Parliamo Glasgow?
yupnupyupyetmupnoo
^^^

Idinnaegetthatanelol
ive seen DILLIGAF?
Do I Look Like I Give A F*** -dilligaf