ways to say i'm sorry....

....and yes ive tried "I'm sorry" but not doing the trick at the moment!!! just wondered if anyone had any little quotes or sayings that kinda just say i'm sorry, i love you and it wont happen again. Apart from saying "i'm sorry, i love you and it wont happen again" which i kinda think should be enough!!!
17:14 Mon 15th May 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by miss_me. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

What about an overblown gesture of some kind?
It really depends on what you're saying sorry for ? ie did you leave the top off the toothpaste in which case "sorry love you won't do it again" should suffice; - on the other hand if you slept with your partner's best friend then that just might not do it???!!
In Clintons that is a little book of saying sorry. Have a look in there!!!