Latin Grace

My previous question was, "what does poieisum mean?" It's a part of a Latin grace, "Bendiectus Bendicat, Poieisum, or Peri Iesum(?)Christium Dominum, Nostrum. Amen. I'm trying to translate it!
16:18 Sun 13th Nov 2005

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by mennae. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Benedictus, Benedicat per Iesum Christum Dominum Nostrum.

Blessed is He and Blessed is this (food) through Jesus Christ Our Lord.

This thread is in danger of becoming the 'out of the mouths of babes section...'

Ever head of the Prairie Tortoise?

Benedictus, Benedicat per Jesum Christum Dominum Nostrum (Blessed is He and may he bless [this food] through Jesus Christ Our Lord)