If they build it he will come

What film is this line from?
(clue the speaker is talking about an architecture fetishist...)
13:01 Thu 01st Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by holoscofo. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It is apparently a misquote from field of dreams
Field Of Dreams
If you build it they will come baseball diamond on acorn farm in the middle of nowhere...nice little film though
a corn not acorn
Er, do you guys not get the joke?
its not a very good one...
What Joke
A architecture fetishist got really excited when he saw a trailer for field of dreams he thought they said if you build it he will come... does that work better
Hmm I agree with you
Does the career advice, "Come early on your first day" apply in the porn business? :-))
thats pants