Parrot

One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on a parrot.

He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher.

Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid - the parrot was his at last!

As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the Auctioneer, "I sure hope this parrot can talk.

I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can't talk!"

"Don't worry." said the Auctioneer, "He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?"
16:43 Thu 29th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by marval. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Theres always some "Bird" that will get you into financial trouble
lol, I am sure there are
Love it!