Sweet to the bitter end.

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.

'Oh please excuse me,' said the bunny. 'I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see.'

'That's perfectly all right,' replied the snake. 'To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?'

'Well, I really don't know,' said the bunny.. 'I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out.'

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, 'Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!'

The bunny said, 'I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of animal are you?'

The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked, 'Well, what kind of an animal am I?'

The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, 'You're cold, you're slippery, and you have no balls...You must be a POLITICIAN'
21:50 Tue 13th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by wildwood. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I think I saw this one the other night.
What, the politician or the joke?

It amazes me how quickly jokes distribute around the world. Some times I get the same joke (or locally altered to suit) from 3 or 4 different countries in the same week.
Although this one could have been around for some years tenrec, I vaguely remember one similar.
This is the beauty of getting older, most jokes are new to you. :_)
HaHa