Some people just don't learn

A man is walking down the street when he sees a sign in the window of a travel agency that says CRUISES - £100.

He goes into the agency and hands the guy £100, the travel agent then whacks him over the head with a baseball bat and throws him in the river.

Another man is walking down the street a half hour later, sees the sign and pays the guy £100.

The travel agent then whacks him with the baseball bat and throws him in the river.

Sometime later, the two men are floating down the river together and the first man asks, "Do you think they'll serve any food on this cruise?"

The second man says, "I don't think so, they didn't do it last year."
23:39 Thu 01st Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by marval. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

hee-hee. lol.
Not funny. Stupid but not funny.
Not one of your best ones marval.

jem