Stairway to Heaven?

A millionaire was outside the gate of Heaven. "Well, are you going to let me in,
then? St Peter said, "what have you done to deserve entrance to the celestial kingdom?" The man said, I've kept to the rules, Pete!" St Peter said, "it's not just about keeping to the rules, it's about giving without expecting anything in return." It was then, the man said, "i'll give you a million dollars and a Porsche?" "Done!" Said St Peter..."Oh, has the Porsche got a full tank of gas? I'm in enough trouble already for letting people like you in! Proceed, my son to the Inferno elevator, I've got just the person for you to see!" It was then, Peter put his foot down...on the accelerator. "Eat my dust, heavenly bodies!"
The man shot down the elevator to meet his Hellish fate. The car blew up!
That instant Karma will always you, in the end!
09:24 Sat 25th Feb 2012

Mick-Talbot
Best Answer
Jesus
09:54 Sat 25th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

2 3 Next Last

Don't give up the day job.
Thank you for the tip, Mosaic. I'll put on my to do list of pending hatchet jobs!
PS. Is that you floating into the stratosphere in that baloon? Don't thank me, I'm just doing the Lord's work for him! The inferno elevator is waiting for you!!
I'm confident your particular skyfather will reduce me to ashes on your compassionate intervention. or maybe if you sacrifice a goat - do you guys still do that?
Look at me- I'm quaking.
I wonder if you'll have to pay royalties on that reply of yours, Mosaic? It's been done to death! More original answers, please?!
I should get something strong for that problem "quaking" if I were you, Mosaic,
I'm sure quick acting neural neutralizer should the trick!
I don't get it.
Sorry, left the "do" out. I must have left it in my "to do" list!
That's because it's in the joke section boxtops and is confusingly not funny;-)
"Don't give up your day job!" Yes, I'm sure there'll be a copyright firm some where who'll be itching to jump on Mosaic over the use of that hackneyed phrase!
That is the most rubbish"joke"EVER!! - lol..You just made that up!..p1sspoor! :o(
Nox, I'ts a story, not a joke! Anyway, it's a steep stairway that "Stairway to Heaven." I'm not sure you'd make to the top of the stairs. Do you need a stairlift?
v.early to be drunk..WF8MAN?
There, I've got you all going, haven't I? This is so easy, I think I'll recruit some more disciples. 12 should do!
Always happy to provide a focus for your neuroses.
Jokes can exist in many forms. It's just that this isn't one.
Jesus
Yes Mick?
Mick-Talbot, short and to the point! I'll log that one!
I didn't get it either boxtops. It just seems to be an unrelated garble. Maybe it should have been in the Religious section.
No, I'm not drunk, Zhukov, blame it on the weetabix!
Starbuckone, I think Peter and the millionaire got there just reward from the Big "G"! He's never anything else, but fair!

2 3 Next Last