Morning Sex

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual
soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast,
wearing only The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly,
"You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or
this is going to be my lucky day!" Not wanting to lose the moment,
I embraced her and then Gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove,
her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"

She explained, "The egg timer's broken".
23:35 Thu 09th Feb 2012
Best Answer
But surely the egg would still be raw?
23:37 Thu 09th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

But surely the egg would still be raw?
or is that just me?
Craft, go back to baby with ciggy. always makes me smile.
Just for you mic................
did you burn a hole in the saucepan?
very good lol
Without wanting to detract from your very funny joke, I want to tell you a true tale about lightly boiled eggs. I was a student staying with a family in France. On the first day the mother asked me how long I wanted my egg boiled - and she prompted un minute, deux minute etc. I couldnt understand what she was saying and went oui. She said - un minute? I said again oui. For the next month I started the day with a one minute cooked egg. yuk.
'her T-shirt still around her neck' - love it !