Two women.

Two women talking.

'Do you look at your husband's
face when you have sex ?'

'I did once and he looked really

'Why angry ?.

'Because he was watching from the window.'
17:12 Sun 05th Feb 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tonyav. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

hee-hee. very good - in fact, excellent.
Concise and excellent. I love these short but funny ones.
: )

Related Questions 103 from Morocco, when was Morocco at...
stuck on two 13a immigration data about large women i???o? 17a warning which restricts engineers ?d???t any help much appreciated...
I am thoroughly enjoying this series, its well acted, good storyline, and has me on tender hooks. But I do think they spoil it with unlikely situations, like the Doctor asking the patient to spy for...
On the Motorway and waiting between Bishop Stortford and Harlow to catch speeding drivers, a Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 11 mph. He says to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous...
has two women pulling at candy floss, man and woman tugging at a slide mat, man and woman bumping into each other whilst looking at their phones and a man and woman wanting the same chair on a pier....
The priest in a small Irish village loved his chickens that he kept in the coop behind the church. One Sunday morning before mass, he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing....