Quizzes & Puzzles1 min ago
Election Poll: Which way will you swing, and will it be hung?
With the last leader's debate over and done with, and the election less than a week away, we would like to check, probably for the last time, what your voting intentions are.
We would also like to hear your opinions on the prospect of a hung parliament.
This poll is closed.
If The Election Were Held Today, Which Party Would You Cast Your Vote For?
- Conservatives - 25 votes
- Labour - 14 votes
- Liberal Democrats - 10 votes
- BNP - 7 votes
- UKIP - 4 votes
- SNP - 1 vote
- Green - 1 vote
- Plaid Cymru - 0 vote
- Monster Raving Loony Party - 0 vote
- Respect - 0 vote
Which Coalition Is Likely To Be In Power Should There Be A Hung Parliament?
- Lib-Lab Coalition - 21 votes
- Lib-Con Coalition - 17 votes
- There won't be a Coalition - 10 votes
- Con-Lab Coalition - 6 votes
- Con-Other Coalition - 3 votes
- Lab-Other Coalition (Green, UKIP, BNP, SNP, Plaid Cymru, Respect and the Irish Parties) - 2 votes
- Lib-Other Coalition - 1 vote
© AnswerBank Ltd 2000 - 2017. All Rights Reserved.
No best answer has yet been selected by AB Editor. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.