.....surely she should get the maximum 5 year jail term available for this serious assault?

21:22 Tue 25th Oct 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by joeluke. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

Not lethal, he hasn't died.

I still can't work out exactly what his injuries were. Some reports say one testicle was bitten off. I suspect that she bit through the skin of the scrotum and detached the tesicle but it remained in the sac.
It's making my teeth itch......
She should have a health warning stamped on her forehead upon her release from jail to warn all men that she's a savage

First Previous 1 2