are we now allowed to ask questions of the riots then?

I'm confused, I had several questions on the subject removed so I assumed the subject was taboo, imagine my surprise today when I see below.
17:25 Tue 09th Aug 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by R1Geezer. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

depends where you are; the Anarchists and Extreme right are loving the current confusion.....wait for Nick Griffin to comment as if a perverted phoenix rising from the Ashes: we will deliver proper police forces, "proper" sentences for crimes, out with immigrants, all draped in sugary spin to sweeten his evil messages.

How did AH come to power in the 30s?????
Pejorative means derogatory, from the Latin peior meaning worse.
Enoch Powell was right all those years ago.Ok I await the knocks from the politicaaly correct people who have made this country the laughing stock of the world with the tolerance that has been shown towards these people over the years/
Thanks for that illuminating revelation, Cicero.
Gromit, I thank you for your support on this but nothing I said was libelous, all the information was from others reports, not even an opinion really and I got most of it from the BBC. I realise that it was perhaps unpalatable to some, I make no apology for that and I am disturbed that the editorial staff here seem to operate a subjective censorship system.

First Previous 1 2