Trumpet dance track early 90's

Hi, can anyone help me with a dance track from the early 90's, it was an upbeat trumpet instrumental (no lyrics) on a dance compilation CD. I haven't a clue of the name of the track or the artist, some good I am, lol. I would so appreciate any help on this one as I've been trying to find this track for years now. A cracking upbeat funky trumpet/trombone dance track.

Many thanks for those who are racking their brains !
19:13 Mon 18th Aug 2008
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Dayne. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Very wild guess with Perfecto Allstars - 'Reach Up' from 1995.
Could it be...?

is it two men a drum machine and a trumpet's 'tired of getting pushed around'? I think that one came out in the late eighties. it was a side project for the two guys out of fine young cannibals who didn't sing

Or. is it Touch and Go's track Would You?
Thanks you 3, much appreciated, sadly it's none of those, it was less well known (I suspect) than those hits. It was around 1991/2 or maybe 1993 but defo no later. I seem to remember it was on a compilation disc that also had Creation by Stereo MC's on it, but I can't find a link on the net. B*gger !

Thanks again for your help though.
Try these for inspiration:

I hope they're of use.
Simon, you're a chuffing star !!

It's "All funked up" by Mother. Removed from you tube now but at least I can order the CD it's on.

Thanks matey.
Stephen_G hey thanks, I was also looking for a song and you're suggestion was it! Awesome