Put your hands together one time, I want you to get togetherPut your hands together one time, I want you to get together.

WillyMackay | 18:37 Tue 06th Jan 2004 | Music
What is the name of the song with the lyrics 'Put your hands together one time, I want you to get together.' and also who wrote it?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by WillyMackay. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Is it Rose Rouge by St Germain?
The artist is St. Germaine. The song is "I Want you to Get Together"! Someone also wrote that the song is called "Rose Rouge" which may be right because that person is the one who posted the video....
I posted earlier....the song IS called "Rose Rouge"!