Song Help, Please Help ME!

There is a song stuck in my head i only know some lyrics. Part of the song goes:

"Oh Oh Last Night you came into my Life, {the next bit goes something like this} For the First time...." I can't remember the rest.

All i know it is a Soul/R&B song which came out inthe 90's. It is sung by a Guy, who is American. Thats all i know.

Please Help

16:23 Sat 10th Mar 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by mbakrania. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

You could look here
Type those lyrics into youtube and all song with those words will come up.
Hi, Thanks for you help, but still no luck so far ?