Song Help, Please Help ME!

Hi,

There is a song stuck in my head i only know some lyrics. Part of the song goes:

"Oh Oh Last Night you came into my Life, {the next bit goes something like this} For the First time...." I can't remember the rest.

All i know it is a Soul/R&B song which came out inthe 90's. It is sung by a Guy, who is American. Thats all i know.

Please Help

Marsh
16:23 Sat 10th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by mbakrania. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

You could look here

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/
Type those lyrics into youtube and all song with those words will come up.
Hi, Thanks for you help, but still no luck so far ?