does anyone remember this song?

the words, or even title had something like " we are all made of glue"
I think it was an american singer, perhaps a children's song, and the reason
it has come to mind is there is a book out with the same name, and i remember this song from quite a long time ago.
21:20 Tue 28th Feb 2012

mayviabelle
Best Answer
Velvet Underground
21:29 Tue 28th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

I,m sticking with you, cos we,re made out of glue. Was in an advert a little while ago
Im sticking to you, was it on an advert?
hahah xx
iIs this what you are after..
http://www.stlyrics.c...imstickingwithyou.htm
Sorry forgot to mention its by velvet underground and I believe was covered by a woman
The song I'm sticking with you was by The Velvet Underground and was featured in the sountrack of the film Juno. If that's any use to you.
Velvet Underground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtAAQUBVL4
that's it, the one i remember was a woman sure on her own, thanks all
if, by a song from a long time ago, you mean many years, what about the song that had (about 50 years ago) " all made from ticky tacky " somewhere in the lyrics, by some one like peter,paul and mary? bit vague, but half a century is a long time.
it has to be them, what a bizarre but strangely compelling song
percy, no i know that song, that dates me
"Little Boxes" is a song written by Malvina Reynolds in 1962, which became a hit for her friend Pete Seeger in 1963.