Help me find this song please!!!

Hy...i couldn't find a pic,or video, or lyrics from this song to post, so i'll do my best to describe the song...it was on really heavy rotation on vh1, it's kind of a pop-techno song, with a girl in a white fur hat ...sining either in a park or in house, i think is about her lost love or something....if u have any ideas of songs that fit the description please post answer plus/or links here....very much appreciated 10x
17:44 Sat 25th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Undo1987. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Could it be? White Town - Your Woman?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQWt3oMids