Gangsta's paradise LV version??

I heard the Gangstas paradise song on the radio a while agao, but it was a different version to the Coolio one. The whole song was sung by LV and apart from the chorus, the lyrics of the song were changed. I've tried looking for it everywhere but, I can't seem to find it. Can anyone please tell me where to find it? does anyone know the song?

Suuz

23:55 Sat 09th Apr 2005

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Suuz. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Stevie Wonder did Pastime Paradise, which I believe is the source of Coolio's version. Could this be what you heard?
I haven't heard a version by LV, but the Stevie Wonder original is on the album "Songs In The Key Of Life".  I bought that on cd on friday, a really good album.