fiat punto warning light

Can anyone tell me the meaning of one of the warning lights on my Punto's dashboard. It is a 2000 model, the warning light in question is yellow and looks like a light bulb with an exclamation mark in it. Unfortunately I cannot look it up myself as the car did not come with an owner's manual. Any help greatly appreciated, as it started flickering on a journey last night and is now almost permanently lit.

Many thanks if you can help!
14:45 Mon 05th Nov 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by deefer. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.