Ford Focus radio code

Hi. My Focus (2002) ran out of battery, and now the radio-cd player asks for the code. As you can guess, I can't find it... Does anyone know how to find out this code? I know this has been asked a few times in the past, sorry. Thanks a lot (a silent focus driver)
20:09 Wed 17th Aug 2005

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ferrobus. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 Next Last

it should be written on a credit card size card in your log book, if you cant find it here (normally in the radio instruction book) You can take the registration documents/proof of ownership to a ford dealer who will get the code for you, this will cost you around a tenner though,  it was �10 for mine,  when you do get it i advise you write it down and keep it in the log book for future reference

I have seen ads on e-bay for guys that will get your code from the serial number on the radio, it was just a few pounds as I recall (2 or 3 ish).

Try searching there

Have you checked the manual that came with the car?

I have a X reg Fiesta and the radio code was in the Audio section of the manual.

Try the supplying dealer - they often will have a record on their invoices. If it can not be found then you will need to pull the radio out - write the numbers down from the side - a ford dealer will put it into their computer and find the code for you
I had this problem with a Peugeot.  The main dealer was quite happy to provide the service, but said it would cost me at least �25 + VAT for the fitters to remove the radio to get the serial number off the side.  I got the number myself and phoned wigan  cars - see link - www.wigancars.co.uk . Brilliant! �9.95 within 10 minutes.  Good luck
let me know the serial number and I should be able to give you the code ( I have a programme for Ford radio codes that appears to be 100% successful) - worked on mine and cross referred it on other forums and yet to fail.
The code should be something like M and 7 digits.
You can get the code from the serial number at http://www.decodemyradio.co.uk for �5
Hi, I need a code for my 2000 Ford Focus radio, model number M222928. Does anyone have it?

Thanks,
Stephen
vincenzo .. ur code should be 7544
Hi;
Can anyone help me with my 2001 Focus CD Player's CODE, please?
The serial number is M179104.
Thanks in advance
5000 RDS with serial: M040990 anyone can help?

thank you very much!
grazie mille!
Hi, Struggling to obtain a code for my radio/CD player for an 06 Ford Focus. My serial number (V 128755) seems to be a bit obscure. Model number is KW2000. Hopefully someone can help! Thanks in anticipation of your help.

Nick.
Hey I've got a Focus (2003) with a serial number M210837 but I don't have/know my key code, can anyone help me out please?

Cheers Alex
Hey I've got a Ford Focus (2003) but don't have a key code for it, can anyone help me out? the serial number is M210837

Cheers Alex
last resort to find the serial number ! i took the shelf under the steering wheel off its only 3 screws , you can look at the side o the radio and see the serial number you may need a torch , then went on a website paid a fiver and they gave me the code . it took less than 10 mins . simples !
Can anyone help me, I need a code for my ford focus radio, the serial number is M277455.
Ford Focus 2.0 tdci Titanium radio code
Hi could you please help with a ford focus radio code

serial number :CVM115803

thanks at all !!
M222928=7544
M179104=2998
M040990 = 2856
M210837 = 7029
M277455 = 7408
Hi
You need to verify all your papers. Usually it is written somewhere on the user manual...
If not visit this page you will learn how to get your <a href="http://car-radio-unlock.blogspot.com/20
12/01/ford-radio-code.html">ford
radio code</a> simple and fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCEQtN7h5eQ

2 Next Last