citroen c4 picasso

Hi all
can anybody tell me how difficult it is to change the front o/side fog light on a 2009 citroen c4 picasso vtr.
I look forward to hearing your replies.
Many Thanks
Roizee2009
12:13 Sun 19th Feb 2012

TWR
Best Answer
This may help you Roizee,

Answer: Improve

For nearside foglight, jack car up, remove nearside front wheel, undo bottom of inner arch (black plastic) have an assistant pull this back and hold this up out of the way. Remove securing bolts from foglight and slide out towards yourself and unclip electrics the foglight should now slide out easily....
19:02 Sun 19th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

This may help you Roizee,

Answer: Improve

For nearside foglight, jack car up, remove nearside front wheel, undo bottom of inner arch (black plastic) have an assistant pull this back and hold this up out of the way. Remove securing bolts from foglight and slide out towards yourself and unclip electrics the foglight should now slide out easily. Refitting is the reverse of removal. Don't believe all you hear/read. You do NOT need to remove BOTH wheels or the front bumper or take it to your.

Just be carefull of cutting your hands on the Plastic Trim, it's easy enough to do.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.c...Picasso#ixzz1mqsOv6I7
Go to Halfords, buy the bulb and and pay the £6.99 to have it fitted?
Hi TWR
thanks for your kind reply, that makes it a bit easier
roizee2009