Car Written-Off - V33 form to reclaim Road Tax Paid

My car was written-off and I am applying for a road tax refund. Am I completing the correct form?
16:36 Tue 09th Aug 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by muchlovex. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

1 to 4 of 4

No. You need form V14. Form V33 is used to claim a refund if your vehicle has been stolen.
Question Author
Hi NewJudge. That form is form when you have the tax disc. I don't have it as it's was burn't in the fire.
You didn't say you did not have the yax disc. Form V33 is the one for you in that case.

1 to 4 of 4

Latest posts