hi there
this is probably not the right place to ask this question, but does anybody know of a competative insurance company that will insure a 16 yr old boy for a 49cc scooter, on a '56 plate bearing in mind that it is his first insurance and he whas passed his c.b.t
thank you
19:07 Thu 14th Apr 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by nightrunner. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I'd search on the internet, nightrunner - premiums vary so much these days from company to company.

Try those guys heard nothing but good things. Not sure how good they are for young'uns though. Worth having a look I think.

avoid filling in anything for carole nash.
they will plague you with calls for weeks on end.
Have a word with your local insurance broker - I found Swinton very good.