Citroen C3 power steering

Hi
I have noticed that the power steering in my C3 1.4 Hdi Exclusive sometimes cuts out and the wheel becomes heavy. I initially thought this might require a fluid top up, however there is no reservior for this. Does anyone know what the problem may be?
08:53 Mon 10th Sep 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by zombie1000. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Citroen have fitted electric power steering to many of its smaller cars, these do not have an fluid to top up.
If its at fault, it needs to be looked at in a gararge. You do not want it failing at the wrong moment.