Didn't like "Sherlock" on BBC. Too unrealistic and basically meaningless. BBC imports high quality drama like "Madmen" but why do we never get home-produced drama of this calibre ????
20:07 Tue 17th Aug 2010
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by David90. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

less money invested over here now,so whoever 'makes' the progs do things at a lesser cost,if only drama in general over here was/is as good as the wildlife progs
Sherlock was great. Best thing on telly for ages.
I don't like Sherlock either....he's my enemy...!!
Sorry Ummmm - no offence
I thought it was very high quality drama, superb casting.
lol Francis....
I loved it too.
best bbc drama i've seen in ages.

Related Questions While the British TV audiences are shown harrowing sights of...
Saturday. A beautiful blue moon on display. Using Sherlock Holmes like powers of deduction that tells me it's a clear sky. :o} Some whispy cloud along the skyline. Right in front of me is a hawk...
sherlock holmes and Dr watson were on a camping holiday and were gazing up at the sky .sherlock asks watson,what do you deduce from what you observe ? watson replies that with all the stars in the sky...
I think it was you that was asking a few weeks ago if anyone knew when the new Sherlock was starting. I found this on the air date website that I look at. Sherlock, Season 3 - BBC One 01 January 2014...
Will the new Sherlock Holmes film be a blockbuster? This 4 part audio London walk is very interesting
One of my Christmas presents was a boxed set of Sherlock Holmes films. These films where in black & white and starred Basil Rathbone as Sherlock and Nigel Bruce as Dr Watson. Although these films...