Sky Box Office

Sky has now started putting old films on its pay per view service !, anyone else think this is taking the mick considering how much you pay per month.

I saw Sideways was on anytime, a 2004 film and was amazed they wanted £2.50 to watch it. I could probably buy the dvd for that

Shiz
16:45 Sun 23rd Oct 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by shiznit. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Have a look what they have done to there "Free" Broadband Service,they are GREED personified.
I left them and have never looked back. Would never even entertain using them again. They took a lot of my money for many years but no more.
I don't mind forking out the money, but when they start doing things like this they are taking the mick. I am actually really happy with the broadband, pay for the unlimited and get great speeds, better than we did on Virgin cable.