Dont tell the bride

Does anyone watch this program? Most of the men who organise the weddings are so slack and come up with stupid ideas, it would be obvious to anyone with half a brain that the bride would not be happy. Surely the couple who put their names down must discuss it beforehand, meaning the prospective groom must know what the bride does and doesnt like.
10:42 Thu 08th Sep 2011

whiskeysheri
Best Answer
I think they just get carried away with the power of having 12k to play with, ultimately. It's rare the brides don't see the positive side in what the grooms end up arranging and they know that. The one in Las Vegas: the groom said he knew she'd hate it, but when would he get the opportunity again... :/
13:53 Thu 08th Sep 2011 Go To Best Answer

dave - this has already been covered in TV - about ten down from yours. Cheers
Sorry nayaiw, just seen it but it's still a mystery to me how blokes can be so stupid.
"it's still a mystery to me how blokes can be so stupid"

is a mystery to us all.
I wonder sometimes if the producers say something to them like "look just go for it, do what YOU want to do" because it makes good viewing and let's face it Tuesday's DTTB WAS good viewing!