Big Brother

How could Louise make comment about Jay's toilet business on National TV in front of her parents and Jay's??? AND how could such a beautiful girl find farting an endearing and romantic habit they both engaged in???
Can't get my head around this!!
01:35 Sun 13th Nov 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Matheous-2. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Because she's not very bright Matheous! She thought it was 'romantic' when he wiped his bare bum on her pillow. She also said that Jay and her dad would get on well because they both farted all the time! The word thick also springs to mind ...
She looks bit like jays Mum-thats iffy, never mind farting