Does anyone know if the oscars is being shown tomorrow night live? Am sure it used to be on,have scrolled through tv listings cant find anything.
17:57 Sat 26th Feb 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bloomwood. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It's on Sky Movies Premiere
Thanks jb,have just found it,it's also on sky living.
Is it the full ceremony on Living, or just the red carpet? I don't have the movie package but I'd watch it otherwise
Dont think so jb, 11.30 till 1.30 on both channels,think the whole thing lasts about 4 hours. We dont have the movie package either but can get sky living, channel 107.
Just the red carpet on Sky Living full oscar ceremony on Sky Movies Premier HD. I used to love watching the oscars but unfortunately I don't have the movie channels on Sky, pay enough for the package I have so will have to watch highlights!