Story line

Would it not be a good idea if the next story-line in EastEnders involved a massive car-bomb exploding outside the pub and all the characters are killed instantly. And the whole area gets redeveloped as a retail park ????
15:08 Sun 25th Apr 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by David90. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

That's too much like the old storyline of the airplane falling on Emmerdale - the programme goes on.....
At least they may then find the buried body.

What happened regarding the gun crime story, or was it too hot a potato to go there?
well then it wouldnt be eastenders would it
You are a spoilsport David.Leave east enders alone.lol lol .