Story line

Would it not be a good idea if the next story-line in EastEnders involved a massive car-bomb exploding outside the pub and all the characters are killed instantly. And the whole area gets redeveloped as a retail park ????
14:08 Sun 25th Apr 2010
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by David90. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

That's too much like the old storyline of the airplane falling on Emmerdale - the programme goes on.....
At least they may then find the buried body.

What happened regarding the gun crime story, or was it too hot a potato to go there?
well then it wouldnt be eastenders would it
You are a spoilsport David.Leave east enders lol .

Related Questions Wasn't this so obvious, even...
i read to day the Jim MacDonald story line includes him putting an offer in fore the rovers to win Liz back lord i hope not i never like this bull type guy, his acting and more so his accent. please...
This is the new Dean Gibson quiz, issued last weekend, (see ) - it's a 'fill in the blanks' story, where the answers are all films which have won an Academy...
There is obviously going to be a lesbian story line. There was a reference to it early last year but I missed it by a country mile. I don't think it is needed in this program....
The girls wedding I think was a stupid story line any body else agree ?