hollyoaks talk to me

can any one plz tell me who sung the song in holloaks 2nite i think its called talk to me and was in the brookside spin off damon and debbie in the 80s thanks
01:17 Fri 06th Aug 2004

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by blue_eyed_ga. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

The theme song, played over the closing credits in Brookside was, Talk to Me, was written by Steve Wright (who also wrote the opening music) and was performed by Dani Ali. Although it was released as a single on the Ariola label through BMG Records. Not having watched Hollyoaks I wouldn't know if it's the same version.