Deal or no deal competition

Anyone else tried entering online? Is anyone else having trouble with it?
20:18 Sun 29th Oct 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by glammapus. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

yep. i tried yesterday and kept getting a 'page cannot displayed' error.

right pain in the ar$e! so i gave up in the end.
i tried a couple of times and got an error page but tried again and got onto it
Yes and yes, i have tried dozens of times and never been successful
I got through once... must have tried hundreds of times though. now given up even watching the show, there are only so many ways you can open a box!