Can Anyone Give An Idea Of A Short Story About Mafia For A Short Film Of 20 To 30 Minutes Duration?

Bluepcstacks | 16:04 Fri 19th May 2017 | Media & TV
Me and my team have been writing a couple of stories to make a short film of 20 to 30 minutes duration, so we've chosen mafia background, we want a moral to be included (like unity), can anyone help with some ideas?

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Bluepcstacks. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I'm still thinking, and mixing concrete.
Postcrete is really quick, Mamya....saves you time....x
We could, Gness, but we need some more people to fetch the ball back.
I'll speak to Ael.....Doris will thank us.....x
didn't know you had a baseball bat gness, i'll ease up on the teasing

Aww....don't do that, Ael....I'd miss it......I think..... ;-)
A Mafia boss is in the sauna with his underbosses. He's talking about his wife is never happy. He says he offered to buy her a fur coat but she said she didn't want a fur coat. He says he offered to buy her a diamond ring but she said she didn't want a diamond ring. He says he offered to buy her a new car but she said she didn't want a new car. He says he offered to buy her a new house but she said she didn't want a new house. Finally, at the end of his tether, he asks what she does want and she replies she wants a divorce. The Mafia boss replied that wasn't thinking about spending that kind of money. Not a lot of people know that.
If we come up with the idea and the film is a success do we get the royalties ?
Oi!...What's this "we" stuff?..... ;-)
I've an idea to offer, but you can't refuse.

First Previous 1 2