Where Is Dorothy Rowe?

This is probably an odd question but does anyone know what has happened to the psychologist and author Dorothy Rowe?

I was always a fan of the psychologist but her website has not been updated since 2011 and no lectures/interviews are listed. Her new book due in April has been delayed. She is 83 and has had health problems so hopefully she is not ill.
17:58 Mon 29th Apr 2013

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Zephyer. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Hello Zephyer, I don't have any answer for your question but I have started my own blog about the insights and wisdom of Dorothy Rowe. I have been trying to find out the same as you and have not come up with anything, except that I know that she is still alive. I would love for you to be a part of it considering that you are, like me, one of her fans. My blog address is http://postmodernpsychology.blogspot.com.au/ For anyone else reading this entry, the same applies.