Avatar Image trt

Britains Heritage Heroes, BBC2 6.30pm

Has anybody been watching this since Great British Railways finished?

I think its fascinating seeing so many places and how people used to live in poverty that we have never heard about and how people in the UK in years gone by made their living.

The guy last night making wooden clogs was fascinating and the lady who has been bringing back to life the mansion in Ludlow?
03:04 Thu 16th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by trt. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

sound good will see if on catch up service on virgin, my family/ancesters were in slums in Aston in 1920's so will be interesting seeing how they lived for myself
For people like me who missed Great British Railways first time round because it was ridiculously broadcast at 6 (clashing with the news) I'm very glad it's repeated on BBCHD. Not a huge fan of Michael Portillo but he's really good on GBR.
Great British Railways was broadcasted at 6-30pm quizzywig, same as Britains Heritage Heroes!
Sorry - must be losing the plot!