Eternal Law

Just caught this new series and I really like it. Something different considering what little there is on the TV now, just seems like soaps and reality/celebs shows.
Tobias Menzes is wonderfully evil as the fallen angel.
10:01 Wed 11th Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by quizzywig. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I saw the first one and despite being a little unsure about it at the start I got drawn in. It's made by the same people as Life on mars/Ashes to ashes so it should be good and a bit weird.
I enjoyed it too, as you say it's different - I suppose we can usually assume it will be a happy ending, but the twist was there - I never guessed it was his little girl doing the shooting...
No that surprised me too, Meg!